This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to know when Access Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 will begin. It is to your concern that we shall update you with latest Access Bank Graduate Recruitment 2019/2020 details on this page, once it’s out.
This guide underlines profound methods that will aid you to get a job at the ongoing Recruitment process.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Access Bank Requirements.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- The maximum age requirement for graduates is (24-29) years and (26-30) years;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.);
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings;
- Graduates must have a minimum of Second Class Upper degree in any discipline – Transcript indicating CGPA required
- Must be computer literate;
How to Apply for Access Bank Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested candidates that really wants to apply for the job Recruitment in access Bank can do so by visiting the official portal of Access Bank which is www.accessbankplc.com, by going to the official portal of Access Bank Recruitment candidates will be able to know the steps to take in applying for the job Recruitment in Access Bank plc. Applying for Access Bank Recruitment can also go this way:
- Visit the official portal of Access bank plc which is www.accessbankplc.com
- Submit your CV
- Ensure to read every entry carefully
You can apply for the under listed positions:
- Access bank graduate trainee program
- Access bank entry level recruitment
- Access bank experienced staff recruitment
- Access bank industrial Training (IT) recruitment for young Nigerian students looking for it placement.