- The general public is hereby informed that Application Form for admission into the Pre-Degree Science Programme of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso is available on-line for completion on the website: www.lautech.edu.ng
Duration of Programme
The programme is expected to run for six (6) calendar months and with an intensive compulsory 3 months ICT programme.
Method of Application
(1) A prospective Applicant is expected to proceed to LAUTECH website www.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only; for the Application Form and registration online using Interswitch enabled Debit (ATM) Card
(2) Each prospective candidate is expected to carefully complete and submit the online Application Form. An incomplete Application Form will not be treated.
The closing date for the submission of Application Form is Tuesday, December 31, 2019. Each candidate must ensure that the acknowledgement slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of form.
Please, note that late completion/submission of form will not be entertained.
The screening of applicants take place from 9:00a.m to 4:00p.m everyday. Successful applicants are expected to proceed immediately to the PDS Complex for their screening exercise. Applicants are to also note that subsequent examinations during the programme will be (CBT).
Placement into Degree Programmes
Placement into degree programmes will be based on performance at the end of the programme, admission requirements, vacancy in the desired degree programme, and participation in the ICT Intensive Training. Also, all intending applicants are to ensure they obtain 2020 UTME Form, sit for the examination and pass with the minimum cut-off mark as may be determined by the University Senate.
Information on Choice of Programme
Each candidate is expected to make two (2) choices out of the undergraduate programme options available at LAUTECH as listed below. The options are divided into Groups A and B. Each candidate is expected to choose only one programme from any of the two groups. No candidate should make the two choices from the same group.
Group A: Choose only one Programme
|College of Health Sciences||(1) Medicine
(6) Medical Laboratory Science
|Engineering and Technology||(1) Chemical Engineering
(2) Civil Engineering
(3) Electrical/Electronic Engineering
(4) Computer Engineering
(5) Mechanical Engineering
(6) Food Engineering
(7) Agricultural Engineering
|Environmental Sciences||(1) Architecture|
|Management Sciences||(1) Accounting
(2) Transport Management
(5) Management Studies
|Food and Consumer Sciences||(1) Food Science
(2) Nutrition and Dietetics
(3) Consumer Science
|Computing Science and Informatics||(1) Computer Science
(2) Information System
(3) Cyber Security
Group B: Choose only one Programme
|Agricultural Sciences||(1) Agricultural Economics
(2) Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
(3) Animal Production and Health
(4) Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology
(5) Crop Production and Soil Science
(6) Crop and Environmental Protection
|Environmental Sciences||(1) Fine and Applied Arts
(2) Urban and Regional Planning
|Pure and Applied Sciences
|(1) Pure and Applied Biology
(2) Pure and Applied Chemistry
(3) Pure and Applied Physics
(4) Pure and Applied Mathematics
(5) Earth Sciences
(6) Science Laboratory Technology
Dr. K. A. Ogunleye,