Did you know there are foods you can eat that will actually help you burn fat and lose weight? It seems contradictory and yet it’s true. These fat-burning foods working by kickstarting the rate at which your body normally burns st0red fat when you eat. And so here are 7 foods that burn fat by triggering your body’s metabolism to kick into high gear.
Sometimes it is the perfect combination of protein and carbs that do it, sometimes it’s a nutrient that gets the job done. Add these 7 foods into your meal plan and start boosting your metabolism and burning fat right away.
1. Milk: calcium and protein are natural metabolism boosters.
2. Oats: keeps blood sugar levels even and the fiber boosts metabolism.
3. Hot peppers: the ingredient capsaicin gives metabolism a kick start
4. Green tea: has a chemical called EGCG which causes your brain and nervous system to speed up and you burn more calories plus it has a bit of caffeine.
5. Chicken: a great source of metabolism boosting lean protein.
6. Fish: fish like Salmon contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which reduces the leptin levels in your body . lower levels = higher caloric burn.
7. Whole grains: one of the best sources of fiber and complex carbs so your insulin levels stay low and your metabolism stays high for ultimate fat burning.